HP printers are of the best choice to any home or office purpose. And HP printers are the most popular in the world, and this company is even behind the world’s first laser printer back 1984.
While modern printers are now much more advanced, HP has continued to be a major player, and the HP printers are among the best printers money can buy today.
HP’s range of printers is impressively large, and its available in many models with Lots of multi connectivity, features and easy setup method, such as
HP Envy Printers
HP OfficeJet Pro Printers
HP DeskJet Ink Printers
HP LaserJet Printers
HP AMP printer
HP Designjet Printers
123.Hp.Com/Setup - (Download Printer Software)
123.hp.com/setup – Install and download HP Printer driver software for HP printer setup. Before you scan documents into your devices with a 123.hp.com/setup scanner, you need to install the printer scanner driver so that your Printer scanner and devices can communicate. Start first by connecting the printer setup scanner to your devices with a USB port.
123.hp.com/setup - Download and install HP printer drivers
- Switch on the your HP printer and computer
- Open web browser and type 123.hp.com/setup in certain place
- Make sure first to install cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer, and Download recommended software for your printer model.
- Enter HP Printer model number in the space provided on web page
- Choose the proper printer driver
- Click on the download button, before all its recommended option selection.
- Go to the downloaded folder and run the software file to install the drivers
123.hp.com/setup (Quick Installation)
To setup HP Printer on any device (computer, phone etc) you need to download the appropriate driver software for your HP printer. This can be done easily by selecting the exact printer model before downloading the drivers for best Supporting Software. And you must keep in mind the following important points before you begin your HP Printer setup.
- Here many models of HP printers. Select the appropriate model to download the driver software.
- Always ensure that your HP printer is turned ON at time of setup and is connected to the computer via USB or Wi-Fi network as with the system. You may do this by enabling the Wi-Fi button on the same printer to make it discoverable on the network.
- Check your firewall settings before beginning with the setup to make sure that the firewall is not blocking the printer driver software.
123 HP Com Setup - Connect HP Printer (Wireless Setup)
- First, turn on your wireless printer and use the touch screen display to set up the HP printer in a wireless manner.
- Then from the touch screen, select the setup button and select network option from the menu.
- Now select the wireless network setup wizard from the network option. Now your HP printer will search for the available wireless routers in the range. Choose your network from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase that is mentioned in the configuration setting for the network and then press ‘done’. Now press OK to confirm the settings. Press OK again to print the wireless test report page.
- Now your HP printer has been set up overall on your wireless network.
- Now download and install the exact printer driver from the 123 hp com setup page to finish the process and begin to start your printing job.
Installation of HP Wireless Printer 123.hp.com/setup
Setup With Windows :-
To install HP wireless printer on your Windows operating system, follow below mentioned easy steps:
- Turn on printer to initiate the setup
- Now connect the HP printer with your Wi-Fi router. If you are not aware of how to do so, check the steps mentioned above.
- Now, After finishing the download, go to the folder where drivers are saved. Double click on the driver setup file & follow the easy to follow on screen process to set up the drivers on your system.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup website and download the drivers for the HP printer model you are using.
After finishing the setup, now follow these steps for adding the printer to your PC
- Go to the Control Panel and click on the Device and Printer option in your System.
- On the further prompt window, click on the Add Printer at the top right corner.
- Once you choose the Add Printer option, you will see a tab from where you can select the available printer and then click on the next to continue.
- Wait for a few moments to connect the HP wireless printer with the computer.
- Now, this HP wireless printer setup is complete on windows via 123.hp.com setup
- Now You can try to print a taste page of any document.
Setup with Mac :-
To connect your Mac computer to wireless HP printer follow the below steps:
Firstly confirm that the printer is on.
Then connect the HP printer with a wireless router that we have asked for the steps for the same above.
Download your printer’s driver as its model from HP’s website 123.hp.com/setup for MAC Operating System.
After the driver is downloaded, double click on it to begin the installation process.
After the installation, continue to the next step of adding on the printer in the MAC OS
See Apple menu and choose System and Preference.
Then Click on the Printer and Scanners Option
Click the + sign present on the left side corner.
Next screen will display with your printer model. Select that and click the add button to finish the 123 HP setup on your MAC PC.
Setup with Mobile Phone :-
Connect your HP Printer to your Mobile Phone via 123.hp.com/setup
First make sure printer printing is in a working condition
Confirm that the mobile device and the printer are using the same WiFi network.
Now download the certain HP ePrint App through 123.hp.com/setup on your mobile phone
Select the data usage preference on mobile and click on the Done Option.
Now the Home on your mobile will prompt a window. Here choose the Grant Permission for the setup and also add your email account.
Now proceed with the instructions on the screen to easily access the file you want to print.
Now Open the HP ePrint App to print any document or file.
Hit on the File
Now go to the file folder and choose the document to print.
Finally, the process is complete. Now you can connect an HP printer to mobile via 123 hp.com setup.